Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rihanna - Gangbanger?? What a shame!!

Love the new tattoo. Idiot!! What a role model!!
And she originally wanted one on each shoulder. WTF?

I love the spin, as well. It's a "protective" tattoo. From what?
Maybe she should have got a couple of "protective" fists and a set of "protective" teeth tattooed on her face and that big shiny forehead of hers, in case CB comes around again...ready for round 2. Ding, Ding!!

I hear she is also getting a "protective" line of coke tattooed right under her nose and a "protective" rape scene tattooed right above her pussy.

I don't know what else to say about this skank.

(Imagine if Marshall Bruce Mathers III got a gun tattoo? Stop the presses. All we would hear is that he is promoting 'gun violence'. And, how about MIA's 'Paper Planes' with it's gunshot 'chymes' in the chorus. I don't think I heard a word about that. "There's a war in Iraq.", she says. Stuff a hijab in it, MIA.)

No comments: