I just read about Barack Obama's favourite foods when he is in Hawaii. Good to know he likes burgers, sno-cones and plate lunches. F'in fascinating, isn't it?
The article made it sound like the Hawaiians invented putting food on a plate.
Gee whiz, who woulda thunk to put a protein (chicken or beef), a carb (rice or potatoes) and a third item on a plate, then have someone eat it? WTF? The rest of the world calls it lunch, Barry. You and the people of Hawaii should, too.
I had steak today, served on a plate with a baked potato and sauteed mushrooms. It was 6:30 p.m., so I called it dinner, not a plate dinner.
Anyhow, just some of the ridiculous stuff we have to put up with when talking about the new president. Probably because he is half-black. (Funny, no one mentions the white woman who raised him, just the neglectful, absentee father who saw his son only once from 1964 until his death in 1982 - in 1971, when he was 10. It was a shotgun wedding, too.)
And another thing, Michelle Obama commented that -
"You can't really understand Barack until you understand Hawaii."
Well, I thought it would be fun to play with that quote (mainly because it is so utterly ridiculous - another WTF?).
"You can't really understand Barack until"-
1. you suck his dick.
2. you shave your ass with a cheese grater and squat in a bowl of gin.
3. you've had a 3some with him and McCain.
4. he gives you a 'King Kamehameha' first thing in the morning.
5. you have been married to him since October 3, 1992.
6. you enjoy plate jobs as much as you enjoy plate lunches.
7. - 10. I can't think of anymore right now and I am tired.